Our Health and Safety Policy
At United Industries Limited, we believe that:
- Every job can be undertaken safely and without injury;
- Health & safety is everyone’s responsibility;
- A safe and tidy operation is an efficient operation.
United Industries Limited is committed to:
- Promoting a strong culture of Health & Safety excellence through effective communication, consultation, openness and ownership;
- Providing a safe working environment for all employees;
- Compliance with all relevant Health & Safety legislative requirements, codes of practice and standards placed upon the UIL group;
- Continual development of our managers capabilities to positively impact the Health & Safety Behaviours of employees through visible and accountable leadership;
- Encouraging a culture of personal responsibility for Health & Safety behaviour;
- Ensuring a consistent outcome to all Health & Safety matters across the entire UIL group;
- Providing effective rehabilitation support programs to workers in the event of a work related injury.
Tagged and tracked, all the way
Please contact us for a free quotation and tell us more about your project.